Heat Exchangers for various applications confirming to TEMA code of practice :
- Tubes are flared with torque controlled tube expanders and are welded with tube sheets.
- Plates are 100% ultrasonically tested.
- 10% of Radiography is done for all welds.
- Heat Exchangers are pneumatically and is hydro tested.
- Third party inspection is carried out by internationally recognized agencies.
Tube Extrusion of various shapes & sizes :
- For Chemical Plants
- Lead wire
- Lead Shots
- Lead Bricks for nuclear power plants shielding
- MS Lead lined pipes for conveying highly corrosive media as low concentration high temperature Sulphuric Acid.
- Pollution Control equipments in stainless steel and other alloy steel material of ......
- Slurry storage tanks with agitators
- Auto Claves
- Thickeners Rakes.
- 15,000 Nos. Jumbo Anodes casted & Supplied to HZL within 4 months.
- Certified by Consultant UDHE & Outuo Kompu Germany
- In house facility for handling of 4,000 metric tones of Lead Silver.
- In house manufacture of castable furnace capacity:-
10 Tons, 5 Tons, 2 Tons
- Auto control burner which can run on Gas, Oil as well as with fuel to desire temperature.
Dimensions of Anodes:-
- Height 1865 mm
- Width 1055 mm
- Header Bar Length 1690 mm
- Thickness 13.5 mm
- Weight 283 Kg
Dimensions of Cathodes:-
- Sheet Thickness 1100 mm x 1825 mm x 7 mm
- Header Thickness 25 mm x 80 mm x 1685 mm
- Bi-Metallic Contact Tips 32 mm x 60 mm x 13 mm
- Cathode Weight 49 Kg
Inspection carried out by Third Party Inspection Agency SGS India Pvt. Ltd.
Inspection of weld joints is being carried out by DP Test.
Load bearing (by sudden jerk) is being carried out for checking the strength of Hooks.
In house facility for extrusion of Edge strips & casting of PVC Inserts.